August was a wild one. I spent zero moments of it on U.S. soil and in doing so, checked out from all Mind Right Wellness related workings. Please accept my sincerest apologies for not updating you on my August love list!
But hey, September is here already. So let's just get the damn party started, shall we?
1. THIS video of Macklemore surprising his grandma on her birthday. I mean, how cute are they?! It makes me giggle, tear up, and get all those sweet loving feelings. Plus, we all know I'm a sucker for grandmothers.
2. Cardamom in my coffee. After spending some time in Finland where cardamom is in everything, I decided to keep the theme going and put it in my coffee grounds. I just mix ground cardamom in before I put the hot water on top (to make a french press) and vuala! Finland in my cup. And let me just tell you... it is de-light-ful.
3. Om Pur - Sunflower, Coconut Antioxidant Oil. I was recently gifted this from my lovely friend Unique and can't speak of it highly enough. It's tough not to ravish your own arm off after you put it on. Not only does it smell like what I imagine magic smells like, but it is super hydrating, and with cacao as one of the ingredients it also tends to darken up the skin a bit.
4. Mountain Rose Herbs. If you follow along on my Insta-stories you're well aware that my tonic and smoothie game is strong. I'm always adding new herbs into them for various health promoting reasons. And while I LOVE Sun Potion products, sometimes their price seems a bit excessive. As long as you know you're getting quality ingredients, the packaging doesn't have to be pretty (I gueessssss). Lately I've been getting goods from Mountain Rose Herbs and finding that it doesn't come with as much of sticker shock and is just as effective. Plus their packaging is recyclable! That beats the beauty any day.
5. THIS video on conscious relationships is everything. It's important to remember that the people you have in your life ARE YOUR LIFE. Your relationship matters, how you communicate matters, how you encourage and inspire really fucking matters. Stay woke my friends.