Holy hot cakes. July is here. I know I say this every month, but seriously what is time and why is it passing so quickly?!
Below are my hot ticket items for this month. If you've got any great things you're discovering that you can't help but share with me, share away! I'm always on the search for the latest and greatest in the health/wellness space.
1. Rich Roll Podcast - throwing this baby on there for anyone late to the game. For those that know, know that this always holds gems of episodes. Rich is a former alcoholic turned vegan ultra-endurance athlete. Not only is his story remarkable, but he continues to serve has ultimate inspiration for living a healthy and courageous lifestyle. Also, his wife just launched a book called "This Cheese Is Nuts" that I haven't yet tried, but hoping to get my hands on it soon. It's all vegan cheese recipes! Yum.
2. Dandy Blend - coffee is my thing. It's always been my thing. And maybe it's just a littttttttttle too much of a thing. I picked up a bag of Dandy Blend at my acupuncturist's office because, well, it's at my acupuncturist's office. It must be good. I've been trying to calm the addiction and only have one cup in the morning then get my afternoon kick from this Dandy Blend. And while it's not actually coffee, it exceeded my expectations! And it's full of health promoting foods. I can always get behind that.
3. This Gypset Spotify Playlist gets me dancing every time. I'm about to take off on a journey around Europe and this is getting me in all the right moods about it. I've had this playlist on repeat while I get ready in the morning (potentially in my underwear dancing around my kitchen...) It's got all the right feel good vibes with the worldly touch. Thank you Julia! This is from the Gypset brand that is EVERYTHING I am and aspire to be. If you haven't checked out Julia Chaplin's books make sure to give them a gander. There is Gypset Style, Gypset Living and Gypset Travel. They are perfect coffee table books and make great gifts. I've been known to give out a few in my day.
4. The Lululemon / Taryn Toomey Collection is FIRE. It's functional, yet delicate. It's strong, but soft and heart-felt. All the oppositions that are, in fact, Taryn Toomey and the incredible humans that are part of her community. If you've been following along for a while you know that I am a HUGE "The Class" fan (from this post) but if you haven't heard of it or tried it - get on the damn thing! And maybe pick up some of the soft palate collection while you're at it to fit the part.
5. The Body Love Book by Kelly LeVeque - I met Kelly awhile back at a conference and was immediately drawn to her bright personality and science backed nutrition work. Sure, she's nice and shiny with her celebrity clientele, but she's also down to earth and gets the whole life-balance situation for the average human. She just released her first book and it's pure gold. There are so many great insights and tips in it about balancing your blood sugar and finding food freedom.