1. If you're into checking out some new, fun wellness events and activities, you must look at the Conscious City Guide. I've found incredible workshops on here (like the Ayurveda Cooking Class from my Taste-logic post). While the events are great, the community that is building around it is even better. You can find events in LA, NYC, Miami and abroad.
2. I'm not a TV person, but when I am... I Love Dick on Amazon. This is a show is on Prime so you can't watch it on your Apple TV unfortunately (or at least I can't, doh) but it is everything. And the title... I mean, come on. It's a cult feminist novel from the 90s that is spot on. You might end up binging five at a time like I did. At least they're only 20 minute episodes!
3. In love with all things Nowness, but particularly this modern love story of bi-coastal relationships. Aren't they just the cutest?!
4. I know that I've written a whole love-list on The Class by Taryn Toomey but SERIOUSLY PEOPLE. You must check it out. They have a beautiful studio in NYC and represent in various pop-ups in Los Angeles. You can catch me at Yogis Anonymous and Wanderlust dancing/screaming/toning it out for this gem.
5. Ohhhh, Zaz. I've been a fan of hers for quite some time now, but she just strikes all the right chords when I've got a hankering for travel in my life. (Que, now) I don't know what she's saying since it's in French, but you better believe I feel it.