While I'm always down to dive deep into all my favorite things, I decided I would start each month with a quick post of what I'm currently digging. Alas, WELCOME TO APRIL and all the things I'm lovin' on at the moment. Also, p.s. HOW is it already spring?!
1. The Fullest Mag - check out this badass online (and print) magazine encompassing everything from wellness and food to travel and influencers. They even have videos and a podcast. Nothing like being in the game than taking it on from all angles!
2. Restored (Adrenal Tonic) at Cafe Gratitude - This has been one of my favorites for a while, but I recently started adding cacao to it and BAM. Everything is right with the world.
3. Layna Dakin's class at Sweat Yoga - Imagine a hot room, the lights down low, and the music up loud. It's just you, your mat, and a strong yoga flow (courtesy of Layna). That, my friends, is Sweat Yoga. To top it off they pass out a cold lavender scented towel to cover your eyes during savasana. The only trouble is actually peeling yourself off the floor at the end. It's pure f-ing delight.
4. Cafe Con Leche playlist on Spotify - If you've been around me in the last couple months you know that this is on repeat. It's the perfect blend of feel good, mellow music. What is better than spanish coffee house jams? Nothing. Except maybe dark chocolate. Maybe.
5. Live Awake Meditation - We listened to one of these meditations during our Goddess Retreat and I was literally moved to tears. I discovered her meditations (and spoken word) on the Insight Meditation App but there is also a stream that you can listen to from itunes or Soundcloud.
If you've got any favorite goodies to share we me, I'd love to hear it!! I'm always looking for the latest and greatest.